Our Trainers are the most experienced SAP Consultants with more than 10 years of work experience.
we provide training for
1. SAP BI/BO/CRM/FICO/HR/MM/SD
2. Excel + VBA
3. SAP BI Project, which is a simulation of the REAL SAP PROJECTS
designed by experienced SAP consultants based on REAL business
scenarios which is equivalent to the REAL SAP working experience.
WE PROVIDE ONLINE CLASSES!!
SAP BW/BI Professional Training:
Learn with the Most Updated Version
SAP BI Business Explorer 7.10 Patch
Instructor: Arthur - Senior SAP BW/BI Consultant
-The best SAP BW/BI instructor in Toronto.
-Senior SAP BI7.0 Consultant, with more than 13 years professional experience in SAP BW and BI Consulting field, as well as 5 years SAP BW and BI teaching experience.
-Currently working in one of the top 5 Consulting Firms.
-Experienced in upgrading from SAP BW 3.5 to BI 7.1.
-His students always get 100% certification passing rate.
SAP Business Objects Training:
Every Saturday 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Our Business Objects System
- The Most updated version of Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Xcelsius 2008
-SAP Business Objects Data Integrator XI (import information from BW / ECC)
- 3 years of Experience as a senior BO Consultant with SAP BO and BI knowledge and IT Technical Project planning, consulting and implementation experience.
- Key strengths in eliciting and translating clientâ€™s Business Requirements into workable technical solutions, to delivery improved efficiency, productivity and compliance
- Up-to-date Business Objects knowledge in industry business and technology solutions, through certifications, hands on experience, self-motivation and continuous learning.
This course mainly covers:
- SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS UNIVERSE DESIGN
- SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS INFOVIEW AND WEB INTELLIGENCE REPORT DESIGN
- SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS DATA INTEGRATOR XI
- SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS XCELSIUS
SAP CRM :
Classes every Sunday.
Kevin is the CEO for a professional SAP Consultant Company. The company is currently the SAP Asia Pacific core partner. He has been working in SAP implementation field for more than 15 years, among the first batch of pioneers. He has rich experience in consulting, financial auditing and expertise in the field of technology management. Besides, he has been involved in business processes of reengineering, human resources planning, organization, optimization, large strategic planning, management consulting, SAP R/3 and CRM planning, large-scale management packages, planning, implementation, integration, and evaluation. Kevinâ€™s professional experience includes:
-Senior Advisory project manager at Deloitte
-Regional CEO of United States CIBER Inc.
-Senior Vice President of United States CDP HR outsourcing companies, etc.
Business &Financial Analyst Training
SAP HR :
Instructor - Ahmad
- Senior SAP HR consultant, working in the biggest SAP consulting firm in Canada
- Many full cycle project experience in North America
- Excellent teaching method. Teach not only the textbook material, but also lots of real working scenarios
- Several students got SAP HR consultant job within 3 months
SAP MM (Material Management) :
- Latest textbooks and system provided (ERP6.0, unlimited access)
- 99% certificate passing rate until last batch!
- Students got jobs in Loblaws, Government, big 4 consulting firms, and etc.
-Years of ERP/SAP Supply Chain Management consulting experience in North America
- Currently working as MM senior consultant in one of the World Fortune 500 companies
- Many years of business experience in logistics industry as material planner and system analyst
- Be familiar with several ERP software implementations such as VM, JDE, Oracle, SAP, and etc.
- Focusing on hands-on experience and real case study
- Connecting to other modules under SAP, including SD, FI/CO, and thus, assisting students to gain further insight of the real business processes within corporations
SAP Business Objects (BO) Advanced Training:
Class Starts on Saturday, 1:30PM
This course will focus on:
-How BI works with BO
-Data Integrator (ETL)
-BO Admin (Security)
Our Business Objects System:
-The Most updated version of Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1
-SAP Business Objects Data Integrator XI (import information from BW / ECC)
-3 years of senior BO Consultant with SAP BO and BI knowledge and IT Technical Project planning, consulting and implementation experience.
-Key strengths in eliciting and translating clientâ€™s Business Requirements into workable technical solutions, to delivery improved efficiency, productivity and compliance
-Up-to-date Business Objects knowledge in industry business and technology solutions, through certifications, hands on experience, self-motivation and continuous learning.
SAP Financial Accounting & Cost Control (FICO):
Instructor: Mr. Raul - 13 years SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Mr. Raul has been working as an SAP FICO consultant since 1997.
- He has been working for top companies, such as consulting firm, Manufacturing, International Commerce etc.
- He has done projects all over the world, including US, Chile, Argentina, Peru, Brazil, etc.
- His experiences involved more than 10 different industries such as: Pulp&Paper, Wooden Products, Beverage, Beer, Gas&Oil, Mining, Financial Services, and Communications etc.
- He has done implementation for Coca Cola, BASF, and America Tel etc. in North America.
- He was also invited to teach SAP course for post-graduate students several times for Universities in Chile.
- Latest version of SAP FI and SAP CO, covers the most demanding topics: Fixed Assets, CO-PA (Profitability Analysis), CO-PC (Production Costing), AA (Asset Accounting), New General Ledger.
- Best Instructors: 13 years experience senior SAP FI/CO Consultants/Project Manager/Architect, great reputation among students.
- 100% Certificate passing rate! (Mock Exam questions provided).
- SAP FI/CO Full-Cycle project simulation training also available, over 80% job placement rate.
SAP SD (Sales Distribution):
-SAP SD Consultant and PMP certification, ISACA members
-6 of the Global SAP R / 3 & SAP CRM project implementation experience, proficient in SAP PP, SD, MM, CRM, APO and other modules, and participate in corporate MRP II and ERP project implementation
-1998 began working in a well-known consultant to do implementation of SAP projects, as director, successfully completed the full cycle of implementation of various projects
-More than 20 Full Circle project implementation experience, in which 15 projects as project manager in North America, Asia, Europe
SAP SD Course Cover:
The purpose of this course is to provide detailed knowledge of the structure features and functionality within SAP SD including SD Master Data and the skills to work with Master Data. The course will use practical examples to illustrate functions and Master Data.
Within the Sales and Distribution module this course will help you to understand the stages involved in the ordering cycle which include receiving the initial order through to delivery and invoicing. You will also learn in detail how to create and process orders.
This SAP SD course aims to provide the basic knowledge required to start and log on to the SAP ECC6.0. The student will be given an overview of the basic sales processes and how Sales and Distribution is integrated and organized in the ECC6.0 System. Additionally, this course describes the master data used by sales employees. Furthermore, the student will be introduced to the activities involved in the role of the sales employee in the ECC System.
QUICK CONTACT / SEND QUERY TO SIMILAR ADVERTISERS